Wednesday 26 September 2012

007: red plaid, how you grew

I'm in a bit of an off mood today so no review post today. I didn't really feel like posting my grumpy face~ :P That's what happens when you don't feel well.

I found out today that Alexa Vega from Spy Kids played Shilo Wallace in Repo! The Genetic Opera. I love Repo. I found it quite surprising to know since I love Shilo and her goth-y style. :) She really grew up!

Totes awesomeness

Recently, I ended up finding my favourite cold weather shorts. Apparently, they were where they were supposed to be, tucked away with all my other winter clothes. When I pulled them out, I was surprised to find that the hem stitching had come undone. I sewed a new hem, and tried them on.


They're loose! Surprisingly loose, actually. I've lost quite a bit of weight recently, but it's never really hit me how much weight it actually is. I got these shorts from my local thrift store, and they were perfectly fitted then. They actually looked as if they were tailored to me, because they sat perfectly at the waist and were the right size in the hips. I have somewhat wider hips than my waist, and usually if I find a pair of pants that fit in the hips, they end up hanging WAY too loose around the waist! It's so frustrating! I know many girls have the exact same problem. Yet, then, I found that these shorts fit like a dream!

Before and after

As you can see in the picture, the shorts fit rather snug before than they do today. It's actually rather interesting since it brings about a rather different kind of look to work with. Also, I need to find those heart tights~ :3 I bought another similar pair of heart dotted tights last year, but for some odd reason, I can't find it in any of the supposed places it would be. Guess that means I just might end up buying another pair, again... (=__=;;) LOL.

Some weird artistic shot so you can all see my shoes :P

I'm rather happy with the weight I lost, though, I honestly find my attitude and self esteem have remained the same. If anything, it might be a little bad since now I just want to buy a lot more cute clothes~ xP

Later, doods~



No comments:

Post a Comment